Have you ever thought about a private photo shoot and walking tour in Florence at the same time? Just think. If you travel alone, with your partner, even big family, you rarely have a lot of nice photos of all of you together. We thought that private photo shoot and walking tour in Florence could be a great idea and a possibility to make your trip unforgettable. Even more, photo shoot and walking tour could be a perfect surprise for your friends, family or partners. You will explore highlights of Florence with our photographer that will tell you many interesting stories about the city.
Our CLASSIC PHOTO SHOOT AND WALKING TOUR in Florence includes
• The splendid Duomo Square
• Repubblica Square and the vintage carousel
• Wild boar, or the lucky Porcellino
• Signoria square, the open-air museum
• Ponte Vecchio and its goldsmiths
• Santa Croce square and Dante
• Narrow streets, local markets, coffee break and many more
OR you can choose SOMETHING DIFFERENT
• Private photo shoot in Boboli/Bardini garden – fountains, flowers, fountains, wonderful views and secret passages.
• Piazzale Michelangelo, the best panoramic point of Florence and its surroundings (San Miniato al Monte church, green alleys and secret streets that leed to the city.
• Fiesole and its magic panorama over the valley.
• Unseen for tourists Strozzi park and Florentine hills. Be prepared for stunning view, never seen places and… long walk.
What you will get?
• Original 1,5 hour private photo shoot and walking tour in Florence
• 1or 2 photographers. They are locals and they will tell you some interesting stories about the city
• Unique photos of your trip to Florence
• Delivery in two weeks (online or USB key sent by post)
• Photo prints
• Photo books / mini photo books
• Cotton Bags
Do not miss our latest new about our photo shoot here
Book your private photo shoot and walking tour in Florence with UnseenTuscany via email@example.com