Today on our weekly chapter of Italian Recipes we offer you to try authentic italian recipe of cold drink Spritz. The Spritz is a wine-based cocktail commonly served as an aperitif in northern Italy, especially in the Veneto region and surrounding areas. Now the Spritz cocktail is drunk all day in Italy in their bars and bakeries. This drink is low in alcohol, it is a great way to start your meal, as it is a digestive drink that whets the appetite.The drink is prepared with prosecco wine, a dash of some bitter liqueur such as Aperol, Campari, Select or Cynar. The glass is then topped off with sparkling mineral water. It is usually served over ice in a lowball glass (or sometimes a martini glass or wine glass) and garnished a slice of orange.
• 1/3 part of Aperol
• 1/3 part of white wine Prosecco
• 1/3 part of sparkling mineral water
• 6 cubes of ice
• 1/2 slice of orange
• Fill a glass (highball glass or white wine glass) with ice cubes.
• Pour in glass the Aperol and then top with Prosecco. Add the sparkling water. Stir gently until mixed.
• Garnish with an orange slice.