• 300 g porcini mushrooms
• 2 cloves garlic, peeled
• small bunch parsley, stalks removed
• 30 g butter
• Salt, pepper, olive oil
• Clean the mushrooms by peeling off the very dirty part and rubbing with a damp paper towel.
• Chop the mushrooms into small cubes.
• Chop the parsley and garlic finely.
• Stir-fry the mushrooms in a olive oil for about 2 minutes, until they are slightly softened.
• Add the parsley and garlic and continue cooking for a further minute. Switch off the heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
• When you toss with the pasta, add the butter and parmesan cheese.